What's new

What type of hosting support do you prefer?

Jason

Do you like the old ticketing system, or instant live chat or email support? I like the ticketing system, as it records all the instances and help us sort the issue with more details and quick resolution.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trinkets

I like ticketing support too. But I won't say an effective Live chat when it is available. My host provides one and I am very happy with it.

Jason

Good to know that, my host doesn't support ticketing system (they replaced it with live chat) and email support

Trinkets

Ticketing system is easy to track and maintain. emails can be lost. But it is good to have more than one option.

Trinkets

That would work only if you choose a local host. Or someone like GoDaddy who has local offices.

Welsh

Do you like the old ticketing system, or instant live chat or email support? I like the ticketing system, as it records all the instances and help us sort the issue with more details and quick resolution.
There are livechat systems that can later convert the chat to a ticket.Ticketing system works best since all staff can easily track the progress of the ticket