What's new

Startup hosts

wizard

Do you buy from startup hosts ? ie, hosting company who are new to the business. Do you trust them enough to put your project in their hands ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Trinkets

While there is nothing to worry about most of them, I tend to stay with reliable names. There is peace of mind that way.

Jason

It is better to stay away from them as we have numerous big players and it will surely satisfy new users needs too.

Trinkets

Some of the offers are very lucrative. They are genuine too as their profit margin is low. Sometimes we feel like, why not give them a try.

Jason

Yeah i know, but it will be better if we try them out for a month instead of signing up for 1 year.

wizard

Trying for a month sounds like an idea. Have you tried any such hosts @Jason . Did it work for you ?

Jason

I haven't tried any new hosts for 1 month. All i have done is go with well known hosting names and choose 1 year.

Unitvps

Hi
You need to get the trust of good customers
You must place a discount on the customer and publish their comments to other customers
It is very important to have accurate support
I will buy it if I see a website with my support

☁ Unitvps.com - Cloud Hosting for smart people

Jason

The startup hosts what they do is, give huge discounts and offers and get many users as they can and forget about them