What's new

LogoJoy

wizard

https://logojoy.com/

I have come across a lot of logo making websites. Most of them give logos based on templates. They look so repeated or out of context. But when I tried LogoJoy, the logo I tried to make stood out. Sadly, I couldn't export the logo as it required payment. But nevertheless, the logo was interesting and felt good.

Last edited by a moderator:

wizard

This what I got for adminweb. Just a simple trial. It asked for a few inputs, possibly to identify my taste. Even thought my input was web design, it rightly chose community. There were a few other variants as well, but this one stood out. Never thought an automatic service can be this creative

(old_inline_attachment)

Attachments

Trinkets

I would use that icon anytime. Nice work. Is it really AI ?

wizard

That is what they say. Basic logo file costs $ 20 and if you need vector and other high resolution images, you need to pay more.

Jason

Yes, i think so. Basic in the sense as a lame man i think just for simple basic changes they ask 20$

Trinkets

I see. How much will you pay for a logo ? If it does not comes with PSD or SVG.

Jason

5$ for a simple and basic logo, if it comes with PSD or SVG 12 to 15$

Trinkets

On many forums, contest prize is 15 -20 USD. They give either PSD or SVG. Some contests go up to $50 +

Trinkets

Buying logos on forums are cheap. Freelancer too run contest these days. I am not sure how active or good it is.