What's new

JrzSoft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mushmellow

I just started my blogging platform... Again lol. You can check it out here: http://jrzsoft.com/

Suggestions, Feedback or whatever could be very helpful to me. Don't know if I should start a forum just for the platform, what do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:

wizard

Great news @Mushmellow

Is this something like WordPress, which we can install ? Or a pre hosted platform ?

Mushmellow

Great news @Mushmellow

Is this something like WordPress, which we can install ? Or a pre hosted platform ?
Something like WP, it doesn't have alot of features yet but will have them someday. Yes, it's a code you can install. I'm still working on it but it's already pretty stable.

wizard

Bravo !

By all means set up a forum. But until it is ready, a static site where people can subscribe to updates will be the best idea.

Mushmellow

Well I just wanted to setup a forum so people can get updates there. I can post updates, people can give suggestions for new features and give me feedback.

Trinkets

That is good. A community can be really help for the propagation of the platform.

wizard

Is it going to be open source ? Are you expecting contributors ?

wizard

Good to know that you have added a community platform. May I ask, why no Discourse ?

Mushmellow

I'm working on the SEO URLS. What do you think is better and why?
I currently have /viewpost.php?id=10
Would it be better if it changed to /this-is-an-example

What are your opinions?

Mushmellow

Good to know that you have added a community platform. May I ask, why no Discourse ?
Usebb is over, end of life. I decided to retake it's path and make some changes to it. It will be fully personalized by me. I'll be upgrading it soon.

Mushmellow

Don't think of it as everyone is using. It is just a standard practice

claps
In fact I was thinking that. That's why I added it to my to-do list. Hopefully once I setup the demo you'll join our software community and pitch in some new suggestions.

I'll probably have it set up by today or tomorrow. In fact this would be our third installment. I have the live version, the soon to have demo and our area 51 were we test new stuff on.

wizard

I would have joined your forum by now. I am somehow a religious person and hate words like Lucifer. Sorry.

Mushmellow

I would have joined your forum by now. I am somehow a religious person and hate words like Lucifer. Sorry.
About the name... I was about to ask, when developing a software... Would it be more professional to use a nickname or a real name? And why?

Status
Not open for further replies.