What's new

Does Blogspot gets indexed quickly

Jason

As Google owns blogspot does the blog posts get indexed quickly or depending upon the content it gets indexed?

Last edited by a moderator:

Trinkets

I think so. That is how the whole structure of it is planned. However normal indexing rules might apply to it as well.

wizard

I am more keen on a blog than a forum. Mainly because you have more control over it. Also, unlike forums, people can subscribe to it through email.

Trinkets

I always wonder why forum cannot have a opt in subscribe feature which can be delivered as a newsletter. That is one part I admire among blogs.

Jason

By default we can enable Watch Threads but it doesn't work like subscription right?

wizard

There is a problem. After some time members might mark it as spam. Or if they are getting too much emails. That will blacklist your IP. I don't think that having a blacklisted IP for your server is a good thing. In the end, all mails will go to the spam folder.

Trinkets

Webmaster cannot send newsletters through an opt-in channel. As mention above, even if it is option and they marked it as spam, you will be sending spam. That is a great offence with Google.