What's new

Animated Emojis

wizard

EmojiOne will soon introduce animated emojis. I don't think they will be free like most of their graphics

(old_inline_attachment)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Jason

First of all do we really need this. I am okay with non-animated emojis.

Trinkets

Awesome !

@Jason You will see. It will sell like hot cakes.

wizard

This is what they say about the price

Our brand new animations are now available for licensing! With variable pricing for personal, nonprofit, and business use, licensing costs are tailored to fit your unique situation.

Jason

@Trinkets Hmm i see, then they will introduce animojis soon where we can add our face to give expressions.

Trinkets

Emojione is a graphic studio. I don't think they have the required skill to imitate animojis. It requires nueral and AI. Animojis are a very advanced technique.

wizard

Maybe Google will buy them off and create an animoji competitor

Jason

Emojione is a graphic studio. I don't think they have the required skill to imitate animojis. It requires nueral and AI. Animojis are a very advanced technique.
Just like Whatsapp stickers won't they be able to bring animojis?

Trinkets

Reading facial features from a photo is a very very advanced technology. A lot of tech companies does not publish open API because they fear it will be misused. That includes Google and Microsoft.

If there comes an open API which they can use, it will skill require skilled developers to bring it into life.