Working as a team

• I have a couple of projects where I made good money mainly because I worked as a team. We started a project, worked together to publicize it and later sold it at a good price.

One of use would take care of software, another one of hosting and one person on content. Dividing responsibility helps improve the efficiency. The projects were a big success with Google as well as regular visitors. One of it was a local project where we dealt with some community with general content.

• I have a couple of projects where I made good money mainly because I worked as a team. We started a project, worked together to publicize it and later sold it at a good price.

One of use would take care of software, another one of hosting and one person on content. Dividing responsibility helps improve the efficiency. The projects were a big success with Google as well as regular visitors. One of it was a local project where we dealt with some community with general content.

Great to hear that, i didn't have any team. So no success story from me :D

• I wouldn't mind having a partner working with me in a project. It could probably be a great choice. This way we can split tasks such as, I can work on the forum customization and my partner could work on content. Just remember, before starting a project you BOTH have to agree on almost everything if not, you won't be able to do it.

• Hello Trinkets I have a mobile eSports team based on Clash Royale. I'm currently brainstorming on my upcoming eSports team website which I'll be building from the ground up. I will not be using any scripts such as WP, Joomla, Phpbb, Burning Board nor any other. The blog I'll be creating will be made by me as the whole website will be aswell. But as I said before, I'm still brainstorming. I'm designing my website on a piece of paper as of now. This will be my first project.

• Will you be working alone ?

Are you planning to use PHP ?

Yes, I'll be working alone on this project. I don't want it to big something "big". Just something I can work on during my spare time.

Well actually I just want something plain and simple so I'll just be using HTML/CSS. As I said, it'll be something plain and simple. It'll only have the basics such as Home (A couple of pictures and little information on us), About Us (Much more info on the team and history about us), Team Page (This will include administration staff roles and game players) and Contact Us (This will be so others can contact us through email or live chat).

But... If I do plan on adding a blog which could be in a future or I don't know ehn then yes, I'll probably use Php (Not sure though).